X-TREME® X1: LED Safety Torch X-Treme
- The PARAT LED high-performance flashlight X-TREME® X1 is perfectly suitable for the use in crafts and industrial sectors.
- It impresses with a luminance of up to 170 lumens and a headlight range of 200 m.
- With its dimensions of 167 x 39 mm, it only weighs 200 g, including batteries.
- A new feature of this flashlight is a light intensity switch control to adjust intensities between 15 and 100 %.
- This ensures illumination at close range without irritating glare during work.
- The switch is located at the rear side of the flashlight and can be operated one-handed without changing your grip.
- This control feature reduces at the same time battery consumption.
- Fully loaded, the batteries last up to six hours; this enables a burn time of a maximum of 50 hours.
- The flashlight is suitable for almost all helmet mounts as well as our fastening system PARAT PARASNAP®.
- Rear switch and lamp head are rubberized, the lamp body is made of non-conductive polycarbonate.
- The flashlight is 100 % waterproof and dust-tight and extremely robust. It is supplied including batteries.
• Lamp: 3W CREE LED
• Luminance: approx. 170 Lumen*
• Lighting range: approx. 200 m
• Dimensions: approx. 167 x 39 mm
• Weight: 80 g without, 170 g with batteries
• Running time: Approx. 6 hours full power, a total of approx. 50 hours
• Batteries: 4 x AA / Mignon / 1.5 V each
• Material : PC (polycarbonate)