Turtle Skin Water Armor Coverall
The coverall is built around the high-performance Water Armor protection which provides safety through a super tough 500 denier Cordura nylon suit, comprising jacket and bibbed trousers. Now within a rain-suit format. The chest and groin panels can be adjusted to ensure flexibility and good fit. The suit works a little better in colder and wetter working conditions.
- The suit is available in 5 different sizes with the protective WA panels inserted inside the Coverall rain suit. The suit helps keep the water jetting operator dry.
- The Coverall suit consists of 2 removable parts, the Bunker Pants and the Jacket.
- Bibbed trousers (Bunker Pants) gives protection to legs, groin and the centre chest. While the Jacket with a centre zipper provides protection to the left and right of the torso.
- Integrated arm protection panels and a neck protector can be added to the jacket.
- The suit is designed to be taken on and off easily and quickly, which further helps to ease cleaning and servicing.
- The suit openings are made of soft and comfortable wetsuit neoprene foam which keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Added reflective tape on the arms and legs for increased visibility
- Jacket, bibbed trousers, the arms and neck guards can be replaced if damaged separately, reducing the lifetime cost of protection.
- For oil and gas operations, the coverall suit can specially be ordered in a flame-retardant nylon shell.
- Designed to be worn in conjunction with the Gaiters if foot protection is required.