Turtle Skin CoolGear
It has one size, fits all modular design. It has an open back design to allow the water jetting operator to breath a bit while wearing the protective suit. The open back allows body heat from the operator to leave the body. This suit is a boon for people who are water jetting in really warm climates and suffering from heat stroke or heat exhaustion.
- A rugged outer layer also provides chemical resistance and is easy to clean for low maintenance.
- Custom PPE system as component panels can be purchased and replaced individually for Chaps, Gaiters, Upper Torso and Arm.
- Protection panels are all sold separately.
- Patented fabric system flexes with the body. Independent panels allow for greater flexibility and ease of use.
- Extensive protection to the front of the operator.
- Open back allows for increased circulation to keep the user cool and comfortable.
- Independent panels allow for greater flexibility and ease of use.
- Cushioned knee pads protect knees from UHP waterjet streams and reduce the discomfort from kneeling on hard surfaces.
- The protective panels on the CoolGear suit can be shortened or lengthened based on the size of the individual wearing the suit.
- Designed to be worn in conjunction with the Gaiters if foot protection is required.
Custom PPE system as component panels can be purchased and replaced individually. Chaps, Gaiters, Upper Torso and Arm Protection panels are available separately, hence you do not need to buy the whole suit if any of the components get spoiled.