The SLAM SPLITTER EX is a portable splitter to be used as a part of a temporary lighting system in hazardous areas. It is EX-certified with a single certificate for all components. The certification also confirms the exceptional portability of the SLAM SPLITTER EX – you can move the splitter even while connected to power supply. With a wide range of supported voltages, the splitter can be used in any configuration, before or after transformers. Select two are the standard four sockets to fit your needs. The standard 10 meter input, also custom-orderable to any length, is easily wrapped around the splitter for easy transport.
This is the only EX-certified splitter on the market with a soft shell as opposed to steel frames. This makes it extremely durable and long lasting. An ergonomic design with built-in handles and shoulder strap makes the SLAM SPLITTER EX easy to carry.
• Ex-certified for zones 1 and 21. Temp class T4
• 2 or 4 CEAG sockets (other sockets upon request)
• Easily storable input cable
• Wide range of voltages (12–24–42VAC, 110–230V)
• Portable and ergonomic design
• Extremely robust construction
• Ingress protection: IP66
• Operating temperature: -20°C to +40°C (CEAG 110V and 230V),
-20°C to +55°C (ATX 12-230V)
• Supply voltage: 12V, 24V, 42V, 110V or 230V
• Supply current typical : Max. 16 A
• Maximum load : 230V (3680W), 110V (1760W)
• Weight: 10,5 kg
• Surface materials: Dissipative elastomer, aluminium
• Variables : CEAG Ex socket outlets. Supply cable type
and length upon request. Plug upon request.
• Certification (equipment certificate): Ex II 2 G Ex e d
IIC T4 Gb
Ex II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db