External Emergency Escape Chutes
These Chutes are installed inside a building in front of a window, balcony or terrace and the drop of the chute for rescue is pushed down outside the building directly from the floor (where the chute is installed) to the ground.
- The Chute at the balcony or window or terrace is supported by a cantilever to perfectly manage the weight of the drop-down and keep it in place.
- External escape chutes are packed in a wooden or metal box.
- The maximum length of the chute that we can offer is 112 meters, along with proper valid certifications.
- The chutes can be installed in any number of floors of the same building as per your requirement.
- Designed as per 5 independent support belts.