Deep Freeze & Convenience Trucks Model 5 230 42
These trollies come with, plastic parts that are cold stable up to -40°c. This brings advantages even in the most extreme conditions. The retaining strap and the supporting skids allow the deep freeze truck to be conveniently and safely pulled up or put down via the steps of the refrigerator truck.
- The frame is made of the aluminum elliptical tube made of high strength special alloy for top stability and load capacity; reinforced in the main load range. It is 50% lighter than steel.
- Our trolley is 50% lighter in weight than the steel trollies those are being used in industries.
- Glass fiber reinforced, curved cross-connection: The trolley comes with high safety standards as it is made of special alloy with positive connections at the spar. The upper cross strut serves as a handle for transportation by stairs.
- More safety when delivering: The support skids make it easier to overcome curbs, steps, and small steps.
- Damage and dirt on sensitive loads is avoided by the wheel guard that is made of Exlan plastic
- The double center bars prevent the slipping of small packages. This is not only practical, but also safe.
- The special supporting feet on the precision footplate prevent dirt and damage on sensitive goods and protect them from moisture
Load capacity: 150 kg
Empty weight: 12.0 kg
Axle width: 405 mm
Overall width: 405 mm
Height: 1300 mm
Foot plate: 400 x 350 mm
Wheel ø: 200 mm