WHAT IS A PIPE
- A pipe is a rigid hollow tube designed to carry fluids from one location to another.
- Pipes are used over large spaces and are usually used to carry heavy liquids.
- Pipes are made of metals and Polymers
Handle-Tech pipe safety handles are a ground breaking hand tool designed to improve safety and efficiency for manual handling of many types of pipe.
The simple to use Handle-Tech Pipe Handle enables you to safely clamp onto pipe sizes. You can effortlessly grip, lift and release pipe with a one handed fluid motion.
Use Handle-Tech Pipe safety handles for rigid pipe in Metal, PVC or ABS Plastic on:
- Drilling Rigs. Hydraulic fracturing operations. Sucker rod manufacturing and refurbishment.
- Pipe yards. Scrap recycling. Module yards. Welding shops. Assembly facilities.
- Refineries. Transportation hubs. Utilities Water and Gas pipe.
|Part No.||PIPE O.D. Size|
|200PIPE||1.5″ – 2.5″|
|300PIPE||2.5″ – 3.5″|
|400PIPE||3.5″ – 4.5″|
|500PIPE||4.5″ – 5.5″|
|600PIPE||5.5″ – 6.5″|
|700PIPE||6.5″ – 7.5″|
|800PIPE||7.5″ – 8.5″|
|900PIPE||8.5″ – 9.5″|
|1000PIPE||9.5″ – 10.5″|
|1100PIPE||10.5″ – 11.5″|
|1200PIPE||11.5″ – 12.5″|