The extremely robust IL-60 NIMH hand lamp is acknowledged as the leading product on the market in terms of durability, reliability and technology. Developed in conjunction with professional users around the world, the system combines highly advanced electronics with practical design giving a “go anywhere” product that will not let you down when it is most needed.
The dual-power switch, the advanced charge state indicator and the wide variety of bulb powers mean that you can find the combination to suit all your needs.
Accessories: Infra-Red & UV-lenses, filters: square light beam, red, green, amber and clear diffuser lenses, adjustable stand.
Main fields of use: all around lamp! Especially fire fighting, military, industrial emergency light, mining, construction sites, service & repair personnel, rescue and search, IR & UV-light source, safety personnel.
• Four High-Power CREE LED
• Up to 600 Lumens
• Operating time up to 24 hours
• Accurate LED-bar indicator for battery charge level and two power modes
• Robust IP-66/67 polyamide housing
• Special CRI-90+ LED version available
• Available also with emergency lighting function (EM)
• Operating temperature: -20°C to +40°C
• Ingress protection: IP 67
• Power source: Rechargeable battery, Nickel Metal Hydride 6V 9,0 Ah
• Beam type: Narrow Spot with fringe
• Light source: 4 high luminous Cree LED’s
• Enclosure: High impact polyamide
• Dimensions: Approx. 215 mm (L) x 120 mm (W) x 125 mm (H)
• Weight: 1.4 / 1.3kg