Extension cables are a small but extremely vital part of your lighting system. It is necessary that even the cables are EX-certified in hazardous areas. This is often neglected but very important. Thanks to SLAM® Extension Cables and cable reels you can bring the electrical distribution close in one safe and fully certified package. Suitable for all supply voltages (up to 230V) and all major Ex-sockets available.
The extension cables may be a maximum of 25 m long and equipped with any conforming EX-certified plugs and mobile sockets (such as CEAG, ATX, Stahl or Marechal).
• EX-certified for zones 1 and 21
• Completely ATEX-certified as equipment
• Ideal elements for setting up a temporary
• SLAM-lighting systems
• All major Ex-sockets available
• Ingress protection: IP66
• Operating temperature: -20 to +55 °C
• Supply voltage: 12VAC/VDC, 24VAC/VDC,
• Cable lengths: 1–25 m cable
• Operating current: 16A (max)
• Variables: 1C: With one Ex-mobile socket
• Cable types: Black: Rubber Orange: PUR Yellow: Metal braiding + PUR
• Certification: II 2 G Ex de IIC T4 Gb
II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T120°C Db