The Secumax Zepher 336 is a concealed blade safety cutter designed to cut layers of foil & paper rolls. The large handle fits firmly and securely in the operator’s hand. The design is invented to carry out energetic cutting under high pressure. This version is best for medium to heavier industrial materials. This cutter can be used by left & right-hand operators. The safety cutter features a 5 mm cutting depth. Blade changing needs a tool, the blade is locked within the body.
• This cutter belongs to the Secumax family, which features a concealed blade technology for a high level of safety.
• The safety cutter minimizes the product wastage.
• Provides ergonomically friendly grip to its operators.
• Metal foot and fiberglass handle for longer durability.
• This safety cutter is abrasion resistant.
Knife size (L x W x H) : 225 x 16.5 x 103 mm
Main material : Plastic
Weight : 172.0 g
Length of Blade: 25 mm
Width of Blade: 11 mm
Material Thickness: 0.4 mm
Packaging Unit: 10 in a magazine (10 magazines in a multipack)
Ground Edge: 2-sided ground-edge
Blade characteristics: 2-cutting edge blade