The Secumax Sheeting Safety Cutter 335, confidently cuts through the layers of foil & papers. Designed for the purpose of cutting back top layers from paper and film rolls. Unlike the SECUMAX ZEPHER, you can cut only a few layers at a time. But because the head is so narrow, it follows the blade easily through the material, making cutting efficient.
• Comfortable handling for the operators.
• Always in the right place, it comes with an eyelet fitted at the end. One can pull a strap through here to hang it up at a place of their choice.
• The safety cutter doesn’t need a tool to change the blade. Instead, one can open the screw or blade cover manually from the cutter handle to get the blade.
• Spare blade in the handle.
• Suitable for both left & right-handed operator.
Knife size (L x W x H) : 183 x 12.5 x 48 mm
Main material : Plastic
Weight : 38.3 g
Length of Blade: 25 mm
Width of Blade: 11 mm
Material Thickness: 0.4 mm
Packaging Unit: 10 in a magazine (10 magazines in a multipack)
Ground Edge: 2-sided ground-edge
Blade characteristics: 2-cutting edge blade