COOLPAX – PHASE CHANGE COOLING VESTS
- Cool Pax™ products are designed to provide targeted temperature cooling using Phase Change Cooling Materials (PCM) sealed in polyurethane.
- There is no freezer burn, condensation or fluctuating temperatures with PCM and they last longer than water-based vests.
- Comfortable Cooling in all conditions.
- Cool Pax can be activated in any environment where the temperature is below 14 deg. C (freezer, cooler etc) . Once solid, the inserts cool by absorbing heat away from the body, thus maintaining an area of 14 deg. C within the vest.
- No airflow is required, ideal for humid environments or under heavy protective gear.
- Chemical based cooling using PCM.
- PCM is lighter than water-70% the weight of water.
- Vests weight approx. 5.5 lbs
HOW TO USE
- Freeze the Cooling Inserts in the freezer for Approx 35 mins.
- Keep the inserts in the pockets of the Jacket.
- Wear the jacket.
NOTE: Cool Pax inserts typically last 2-3 hrs. Repeat the process when the inserts come back to their normal temperature.
Cool Pax No. 6626
- Lightweight, easy to activate, and durable
- 100% cotton vest, with thermal liner.
- Sizes: in M/L , L/XL
- Colors: Blue
- Closure: V-neck w/ zipper closure, Hook and loop girth and side/shoulder adjustments
ACCESSORIES FOR COOL PAX- PHASE CHANGE COOLING VESTS
1. COOLING INSERTS SET FOR COOL PAX™ – No. 6665V
- Safe, effective, and comfortable
- Use additional inserts for continuous relief- saving intermittent refreeze time.
- Maintain a comfortable 58°F (14°C)
- Made from a high strength polyurethane
The set comprises of 4 Nos. Phase Change Cooling Inserts.
2. COOLER BAG
Used for storing inserts, for proper maintenance of the product.