WHAT IS A HOSE
- A hose is a flexible hollow tube designed to carry fluids from one location to another.
- A hose is comparatively smaller in comparison to the pipe and are used for places with constricted areas.
- Hoses are normally made of rubber.
Handle-Tech Suction/Pumping Hose Safety Handles are a ground breaking hand tool designed to improve safety and efficiency for manual handling of many types of industrial hose.
The simple to use Handle-Tech Hose Safety Handle enables you to safely clamp onto industrial hose. You can effortlessly grip, lift, torque and release hose with a one handed fluid motion.
Use Handle-Tech Hose Safety Handles on:
- Drilling Mud suction hose. Water trucks. Frac Ponds.
- Vacuum Truck sewer hose or bio waste pump out. Water Treatment and Transfer Utilities.
- Tanker hose for diesel and jet fuel. Refineries.
- Industrial. Agricultural. Food Processing. Environmental remediation.
|Part No.||HOSE O.D. Size|
|300SUC||3″ – 3.75″|
|400SUC||4″ – 4.75″|
|500SUC||5″ – 5.75″|
|600SUC||6″ – 6.75″|
|700SUC||7″ – 4.75″|
|800SUC||8″ – 8.75″|
|900SUC||9″ – 9.75″|
|1000SUC||10″ – 10.75″|
|1100SUC||11″ – 11.75″|
|1200SUC||12″ – 12.75″|